Transgenders beats Males

Labels:

Well, I do not think it will come as any great revelations that females are more popular on dating sites. In order to gain some aspect of empirical evidence for my proclamation, I registered separate profiles on one of Australia’s most popular dating sites. Being cheap, I used the free trial version of course.

All profiles I set up on the Australian dating site had no photos, were single, same age/location and all other general information. One was female, one was male and just for laughs one was listed as transgender.

~ The female was instantly popular, she received over 30 “winks” and quite a few messages in the first two days alone.

~ Interestingly enough, the transgender was the next most popular, with a lowly 3 “winks” for the week.

~ The male profile, well as of one week in, it is “winkless”.


That concluded my high tech research into dating site profile popularity.