FreebiesOz: Must See Australian Website

Labels:

Freebiesoz is a great blog that will keep you up-to-date on all the free offerings in Australia. It covers every genre you can think of.



A quick glimpse through shows free offers for a huge variety of things, I looked through the first few pages and these things were on offer; car chamois, cat food, coffee, cologne, DVDs, eye drops, food vouchers, hair products, hats, herbal teas, magazines, movie tickets, shaving cream, stationary, t-shirts and tons of various beauty products.

I am not some massive cheapskate, but frankly speaking free always works for me.

I recomend joining me and signing up for the RSS or email alerts, that way you can site back and any great free online Australian offers get delivered straight to you and snag the ones you want.